What You Will Learn
The Peak Enjoyment Method
- A Quick-Start Guide The Peak Enjoyment Method
- The Origin Story Of The Peak Enjoyment Method
- The Research That Backs The Peak Enjoyment Method
- The Necessary Mindset To Maximize The Method
Peak Enjoyment Beat Making 101
- A Guided Breakdown Explaining The Who, What, When, Where, And Why About My Unorthodox Process In FL Studio
- 10 Minute Beat Drill Camp
- How To Identify Challenges That Are One Step Above Your Skill Level
- A Detailed Tutorial On How I Arrange My Beats
- Establish Boundaries For The Artist And The Scientist
Talking To The Professionals
- Hear From A College Professor About How To Achieve Flow When Learning A New Skill
- Hear From A Psychologist On How To Quiet The Inner Critic
- Learn How To Achieve Flow While Learning
Creating A New Daily Studio Regimen
- A Breakdown Of My Studio Regimen Before And After I Make Beats
- My Method To Building Sustainable Energy For The Studio
- My Morning Regimen For FLOW
Producer Case Study Breakdowns
- Curtiss King Narrates The Journey Of Multiple Students Using The Peak Enjoyment Method
- Learn Vicariously Through The Experiences Of Past Students Using The 10 Minute Beat Challenge To Tap Into Their Flow State
- See The Similarities We All Share As Music Producers
- Learn Through Their Experience What It Looks Like To Break Out Of Your Shell
10+ Hours of Video Content
Music FLOW STATE training, a new approach to beat making and mixing, daily studio regimens, and goal planning.
Get 6 FREE Slap Experts drum, melody, and one-shot soundpacks.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
Testimonials From Our MPPC Graduates
Composer and Sound Designer Aaron Barber explains how MPPC helped him to unlock his true potential.
Music Producer T-Sketch describes how the MPPC helped her stop overthinking her beat making process.